I'd be interested in this too - I think Wikisource could have some uses for
some of the projects I'll be working on when my residency goes Scotland-wide
from June..
Thanks, Sara

From: richard.nev...@wikimedia.org.uk
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:06:31 +0100
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Why I love Wikisource

That leads to  an interesting point. What training materials are there for
Wikisource?
On 8 May 2015 at 13:01, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
On 8 May 2015 at 11:05, Martin Poulter <infob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One surprise was that having entered data about the book into Commons, I had

> to enter the same data again into Wikisource. Later when I went through

> Preferences on Wikisource, I saw an option to automatically copy book data

> from Commons to Wikisource, but for reasons I don't understand it's off by

> default.

Perhaps its within your WiR remit to write a tutorial? Or make a video?

Or perhaps a training event might be organised?

--

Andy Mabbett

@pigsonthewing

http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Richard Nevell
Assistant Office ManagerWikimedia UK+44 (0) 20 7065 0753Wikimedia UK is a
Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No.
6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th Floor,
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia
projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst
other projects).Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.