_______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: https://wikimedia.org.uk
I guess when it is sufficiently fast that I don't have time to hit "edit
source" instead before it loads, I will start using it on other
projects. Until then, a good character editor beats a good WIMPS editor
- pity it's not a good character editor.
- [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now worth using in out... WereSpielChequers
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now worth usi... Andy Mabbett
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now worth... Joe Filceolaire
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now worth usi... Richard Farmbrough
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now worth... Gordon Joly
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now worth... WereSpielChequers
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is now w... Ed Hand
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is n... Stevie Benton
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor is n... Michael Maggs
- Re: [Wikimediauk-l] visual Editor... Magnus Manske
