On 9 February 2016 at 17:11, Richard Symonds <
richard.symo...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:

> Do you recall what the disclaimer is for? Is it one where you "promise not
> to sell the images" or similar?

A bit more extensive than that since it also wanted a very broad set of
rights transferred to them (including ones I can't transfer or don't
actually have). At the end of the day though its a free museum so its not
as if I was in any position to complain. Aberystwyth museum to the north is
fine though.

Carmarthen museum to the south doesn't allow photography but by the look of
it they are getting so badly hammered by cuts it is probably more
straightforward just to pay whatever they want for commercial photography.

--
geni