Hi Rod
I had a quick go at editing attached (apologies, I haven't put it on Wiki),
to do with as you wish.

It'd be good to have a template guidance for things like this, are there
resources already(?) or could any volunteers/staff put something together?
(For me, I'm really keen to have actionable things so people can easily
find out more, and perhaps even on board as editors/volunteers).

Best
Simon