On 22/09/16 10:37, Gordon Joly wrote:
>> Thanks Tom! It confused me as well...
> Can I perhaps shed some light? Firefox is now complaining about some
> other sites, so perhaps the fault is with Firefox?
>
> I run Firefox 48.0 on Linux Mint 17.3

Site is looking fine from here - on Firefox. I AM having a problem with
Firefox on a couple of sites where we now have letsencrypt certificates
on the main sites, but some sub domains are still http:// ... Firefox
now complains that the certificate is wrong while the setup works fine
on other browsers. When the certificate needs renewing , letsencrypt is
worth a look as it's free and can be configured to automatically refresh
it's certificates.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL