Great job Tom!

KTC

On 11/10/2016 21:43, Thomas Morton wrote:
Hi All,

Just a quick message to say, I've sorted out the SSL certificates
problem we've been seeing with FireFox (which was to do with certificate
ordering on the server, wierd behaviour).

I've also hardened the server significantly, it's now rated A on SSLlabs :)

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=wikimedia.org.uk&s=2a00%3a1a48%3a7803%3a107%3aed9f%3a35b6%3aff08%3a610&latest

Thanks for everyone that chipped in to this.

Cheers,
Tom

Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

    - Heinrich Heine

---