If you have ideas Charles, I'm very happy to hear them. I just don't know
what our connections with the Indian diaspora in the UK are right now and
whether they'd be interested in doing something on these records, rather
than preferring something on their own culture. You're welcome to propose
ideas and to suggest people we might work with. I'm all ears. :)

John