I think that sounds like a great idea/offer Ed - are you thinking along
similar lines to the Full Fact event? I wonder if there would be mileage in
partnering up with them again? Lucy

On 21 April 2017 at 10:34, Katherine Bavage <katherine.bav...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you ran it w/c 5th June I can be there! If not, happy to assist
> remotely and promote :)
>
> PS I've already stalked all the democracy club stuff happening - there's
> some good work going on.
>
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 at 10:29 Edward Saperia <e...@nwspk.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking at the feasibility of setting up a temporary office at
>> Newspeak House in London for the next 6 weeks for people coming together to
>> work on tech & democracy projects.
>>
>> It might make sense to do a politics/elections edit-a-thon in the space
>> at some point(s) in this period. Any interest?
>>
>> http://bit.ly/GE2017WarRoomAtNewspeakHouse
>>
>> *Edward Saperia*
>> Founder Newspeak House <http://www.nwspk.com/>
>> email <edsape...@gmail.com> • facebook
>> <http://www.facebook.com/edsaperia> • twitter
>> <http://www.twitter.com/edsaperia> • 07796955572
>> 133-135 Bethnal Green Road, E2 7DG

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*