Hi all,

Please see below a message from John which I am forwarding this to the list. It was underneath another email which I received from the list, but which has somehow been scrubbed from the archive. I am also not sure what happened to my response to Lucy.

I think there maybe a glitch somewhere....

all the best

Fabian

On another issue, for several months every time I try to post to this list, following the instructions, it just comes up as a blank message. Does anyone know why this is? Have I been banned? No-one else seems to have this problem. I only get the digest btw.

John Byrne