Dear all

As many of you will be aware Wikimedia UK has been looking for new office
space as our current building, Development House, has been sold by our
landlords and is being redeveloped. After an extensive process led by
Davina Johnson, our Director of Finance and Operations, and supported by
Nicola Furness, our Fundraising, Membership and Operations Assistant, the
team will be moving next *Wednesday 23rd August.*

Our new offices are in Southwark, just behind Tate Modern and about a 10 -
15 minute walk from both Waterloo and London Bridge stations, and a five
minute walk from Southwark. Our new address is:

Wikimedia UK
Europoint
Office 1, Ground floor
5-11 Lavington Street
London SE1 0NZ

We will circulate new telephone numbers as soon as these are set up, but
please note the last date the current address and phone numbers will work
on is Tuesday 22nd August. Of course our email addresses will remain the
same however it would be fair to expect a bit of disruption to emails and
possible delays in replies, particularly over the next week as we pack the
current office down and set up the new space.

Once the dust has settled we will have a little 'open office' event with
drinks and nibbles where volunteers, members and partners can come and
visit us in our new offices. We will circulate a date for this as soon as
possible but it's likely to be in the early autumn.

If you have any questions about this please get in touch.

Thanks and best wishes
Lucy

--

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*