Dear all

To mark the move to our new offices in Southwark, Wikimedia UK will be
holding a small (and very informal!) drinks party on *Thursday 5th October
from 5 to 7pm*. Volunteers, members, partners and other stakeholders all
welcome although please do RSVP to nicola.furn...@wikimedia.org.uk by
Friday 29th September to let us know you'll be coming. We'll confirm the
address and entry details nearer the time.

All best
Lucy

--

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 203 372 0762

Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ.

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects).