Open Rights Group present the UK's largest digital rights conference,
ORGCon 2017, taking place at Friends House Euston on Nov 4, 2017.

ORGCon 2017 will bring together academics, writers, lawyers, activists and
others to discuss the digital rights issues of the day including killer
robots, surveillance trends, fake news, age verification, privacy, online
abuse and extremism. Digital rights are human rights that affect us all.

We'll look at how the online rights of people of colour, women, and other
marginalised groups are being disproportionately affected by regressive
laws and online abuse. But we'll also be talking about how the Internet has
changed politics and campaigning for the good, and how we can harness this
to give ordinary citizens a voice, and help to hold the powerful to
account. Let the fightback begin.

Speakers include Graham Lineham television writer, actor and director,
Audrey Tang Hacker & Digital Minister for Taiwan, Jamie Bartlett Author and
Demos, Nighat Dad Digital Rights Foundation Pakistan, Helen Lewis deputy
editor of the New Statesman, Caroline Criado Perez Writer & Campaigner,
Sarah Jamie Lewis editor of Queer Privacy and Noel Sharkey PhD, DSc FIET,
FBCS CITP FRIN FRSA Professor of AI and Robotics and Co-director of the
Foundation for Responsible Robotics.

For more info and tickets please see website here:
https://orgcon.openrightsgroup.org/