Ok, so since Ed says we don't have to do it on a Wednesday, I just picked
that because there's usually an open dinner event on a Wednesday anyway,
I've made a Doodle poll with a bunch of potential days. Perhaps everyone
can put their name and two possible selections for which days you would
prefer.

https://doodle.com/poll/wmx9vsnuytrp9mbi

John Lubbock

Communications Coordinator

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 203 372 0767

Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Office 1,
Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ.

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*