Best of luck with the sabbatical and the new post Richard.  I have to admit to
being just a little bit jealous!

All the best,
Lorna

—
Lorna M. Campbell
Education Design & Engagement
University of Edinburgh
Mail: lorna.m.campb...@ed.ac.uk<mailto:lorna.m.campb...@ed.ac.uk> /
lorna.m.campb...@icloud.com<mailto:lorna.m.campb...@icloud.com>
Twitter: @lornamcampbell
Blog: https://lornamcampbell.wordpress.com/
Skype: lorna120768

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

On 26 Jan 2018, at 17:36, Richard Nevell