> On 21 February 2018 at 11:03 Charles Matthews
> <charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>     By the way, the Cambridge Science Festival is in mid-March:
>
>     https://www.sciencefestival.cam.ac.uk/
>
>     The programme PDF mentions an editathon at the Moore Library, 6 to 8 pm,
> on 15 March. I'll try to get more details for that.

On further research, it turns out I'm running it!

https://www.sciencefestival.cam.ac.uk/events/wikipedia-edit-thon

The scope mentioned there is narrower than is now intended (that text should be
updated): the general area is plants, images, Wikipedia and Wikidata editing. I
have some local help, would welcome one or two more pairs of hands.

Charles