I'd like to remind the community that Wikimedia UK is happy to ask for
press passes to other festivals if you would like to go and take pics for
Commons as well. I think we already have someone going to Boomtown Festival.

John Lubbock

Communications Coordinator

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 203 372 0767

Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Office 1,
Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ.

Wikimedia UK is the national chapter of the global Wikimedia open knowledge
movement. We rely on donations from individuals to support our work to make
knowledge open for all. Have you considered supporting Wikimedia UK? Donate
here <https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk>.

The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*