Bore da, Good Morning, Maidin mhaith, Egun on, Madainn mhath, Buorre i?it!

The 2nd Celtic Knot conference <https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Celtic_Knot_Conference_2018> is now only 4 weeks away!

We have an amazing, talented and diverse line up <https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Celtic_Knot_Conference_2018/Programme> for you, all hosted at the stunning National Library of Wales <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Wales>. We are also planning a great (free) social event for the Thursday evening for all conference delegates.

So if you haven't done so already, please *book your conference ticket <https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Celtic_Knot_Conference_2018/Registration>*, to reserve your place at this great event!

Cheers

Jason
--
Logo LlGC - NLW Logo

Jason Evans
WIKIMEDIWR CENEDLAETHOL| NATIONAL WIKIMEDIAN

MYNEDIAD DIGIDOL| DIGITAL ACCESS

Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru | The National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 3BU

01970 632405| j...@llgc.org.uk <mailto:j...@llgc.org.uk> | www.llgc.org.uk <http://www.llgc.org.uk/>

Twitter <https://twitter.com/Wici_LLGC> Twitter <https://twitter.com/Wiki_NLW> Hapus i siarad Cymraeg