Hi John

If there is an existing instance of MediaWiki, I would be happy to volunteer a
few hours to install the extensions you are missing, update to the latest
version, and make any other changes I think are within my abilities.

I’m not a professional techie but I’ve installed MediaWiki on several occasions
and maintain a couple of instances for work.

I will pull together a brief of the updates/changes for your approval, if you
still need the help.

Best regards,
Anthony