Hi all,

Thanks for that, Lucy.

Might I suggest a small improvement which could be achieved for little expense is that you use both this list and the wiki to keep people informed.

Please have a look at the Engine Room. It is unfortunate that there has been no reply to Brian Kelly's inquiry about the VLE made back in August.

Likewise, the outdated staff photo – dating from 2015 is still the one currently being used, despite the prompt dating from March 2018, which Michael kindly responded to over four months later.

Perhaps if you could ensure that a member of staff is charged with checking this and responding to queries at the start of every week. This would only take five minutes most weeks, as the unresponsiveness on the wiki has meant there have only been 10 posts in all of 2018.

Likewise the water cooler, where the sole inquirer for 2018 has been waiting four months for a response!

Also I understand that Hannah Evans has left. I feel that people on this list had been informed.

all the best,

Fabian Tompsett

aka Leutha