Dear all

As there has been limited take up of the planned meeting tomorrow
afternoon, I've decided to postpone this until after the Christmas break.
I'll message again once a new date has been arranged - giving more notice,
and more time for the discussion.

Drinks in the office with staff and board are still happening tomorrow at
5pm. Do let Katie (copied in) know if you're coming.

Thanks and all best wishes
Lucy

--
Lucy Crompton-Reid
Chief Executive

*Wikimedia UK* is the national chapter for the global Wikimedia open
knowledge movement, and a registered charity. We rely on donations from
individuals to support our work to make knowledge open for all. Have you
considered supporting Wikimedia? https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk
Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered
No. 6741827
Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London
SE1 0NZ

The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.