Dear all

Just wanted to share with you Wikipedia's Did You Know
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page> section today features Muhammad
Sadiq <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Sadiq_(photographer)> who was
the first to photograph the holy sites of Islam. The article images, such
as this one of the Kaaba
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Khalili_Collection_Hajj_and_Arts_of_Pilgrimage_arc.pp_0211.04.jpg>,
are
available on Wikimedia Commons thanks to the Wikimedia UK partnership with
the Khalili Collections
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Khalili_Collections> and the
work of WiR Martin Poulter.

Wikimedians in Residence are a key aspect of our partnership work with
cultural and education organisations, opening collections so we all benefit.

Best wishes
Natasha

--
Natasha Iles MCIOF (Dip)

Head of Development & Communications
Wikimedia UK
<https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk/>
*Wikimedia UK <https://beta.wikimedia.org.uk/>* is the national chapter for
the global Wikimedia open knowledge movement.
Wikimedia UK is a Registered Charity No.1144513.Company Limited by
Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827.
Registered Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London
SE1 0NZ
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5+-+11+Lavington+Street,+London+SE1+0NZ&entry=gmail&source=g>
.