We have an agenda for tonight's call, and you are welcome to add to it:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/Feburary_2021#Agenda

By popular demand, we are now also adding a second hour tonight,  where will
have a more in-depth discussion on WikiConference North America 2021
options, with more partners from other North American countries

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/Feburary_2021#Second_hour:_WCNA_in-depth

Everyone from everywhere is welcome for all parts of the meeting, we will
probably cover WCNA during the first hour for 5-10 minutes, but have the
more in-depth discussion on that topic during the second hour.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)