Where did you get my e-mail address, Ian? I regard this as an invasion of
privacy. I pioneered the use of computers and the interent in an academic
environment almost 40 years ago, but have never seen the point of getting
involved in so-called s\"social media" and similar juvenile excrement.

I am marking your posts as spam. So please spare me any further attempts at
communication

Sam van den Berg