---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tito Dutta" <trulyt...@gmail.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2018 9:50 am
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program
Review Committee Anouncement
To: "Wikimedia India Community list" <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello,
A couple of weeks ago we informed you about Supporting Indian Language
Wikipedias Program Review Committee and requested experienced Indic
Wikimedians to be a part of it. Many thanks to the Indic Wikimedians who
showed interest to serve the team.

In the interest of a quick process and a diverse team with experience in
grants handling, a few Wikimedians have been chosen as members of the
committee and they are:
* User:Manavpreet_Kaur
* User: Dsvyas
* User:Yohannvt (Wikimedia India representative)

We once again thank everyone who showed interest. We will reach out to you
in future if we need further support. Please let us know if you have any
question.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.