---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018, 09:51
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] South India Wikimedia Copyright workshop on
20-21 October 2018
To: Wikimedia India Community list <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello,
Tonight 11:59 pm is the deadline to apply for this workshop. If you have
not applied yet, please do so.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Copyright_workshop:_South_India

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.