Hello Dhaval,
Thank you for your reply.
I confirm that I do not have any information about the cancellation of the
upcoming workshop in Gujarat. However this is true that we have to ensure
that necessary groundwork and needs assessment are done properly and that
is the message I conveyed to my team. I have asked my team members to check
this and get back to me and the mailing list as soon as possible. In the
last email I told that we would get back in 3 days/72 hours.
In case the community feels or we feel that the event needs more time to
prepare we may postpone it, but as of now we have not reached any decision.
I hope that makes things clear.
You brought up an excellent point we are really thankful for that. If you
have suggestions or idea about conducting or improving this workshop please
let us know either over the email thread or personally. We hope to get back
soon with more information.
(Sent using mobile, kindly excuse brevity and typos)