---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: subodh kulkarni <subodhki...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020, 04:11
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Train the Trainer Programme 2020
To: Wikimedia India Community list <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello,

The last date of registration is  5 February 2020. We request all to
encourage the community members to apply at the earliest.

See the event page for more details here -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Train_the_Trainer_Program/2020

regards,

Subodh
Programme Officer
Centre for Internet & Society - Access to Knowledge Programme