Greetings,

Hope this email finds you well. A very Happy New Year 2021. As you all know
this year we are going to celebrate Wikipedia's 20th birthday on 15th
January 2021, to start the celebration, I like to invite all of you to
participate in the event titled "Wikipedia 20th celebration the way I & my
family feels
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_20th_celebration_the_way_I_%26_my_family_feels>
"

The event will be conducted from 1st January 2021 till 14th February 2021
in two segments, details on the event page.

Please have a look at the event page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_20th_celebration_the_way_I_%26_my_family_feels
.

Let's all be creative and celebrate Wikipedia20 birthday, "the way I and my
family feels".

If you are interested to contribute please participate. Do feel free to
share the news and ask others to participate.

Namaste,
Rajeeb.
(U:Marajozkee)