---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: টিটো দত্ত Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021, 03:32
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Re: Stay safe, stay connected, an interaction
zone: First talk with Asaf Bartov on 22 May 2021, Saturday
To: Wikimedia India Community list <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello,
The call will take place today, Saturday 22 May 2021. We'll start exactly
at 7 pm IST.
We have sent invitations to them who have registered.
In case, if you have registered and have not received an invitation please
let us know by sending an email to w...@cis-india.org
If you have not registered yet, you can still register filling this form:
https://forms.gle/e85k84tX4oroKkjx7
Note, the registration will close at 6 pm, an hour before the talk begins.
Stay safe, stay connected,

বৃহস্পতি, ২০ মে, ২০২১ তারিখে ৩:০৩ PM টায় এ Jayanta Nath <
jayanta...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: