Hello,
Khilkhilat (Lit: Giggles) is an ambulance service that provides free
ambulance service to a mother and her newly-born child. The free ambulance
service started in Gujarat in 2012, and started expanding in other states
such as Maharashtra (project name "Vastsalaya").

We have had a short Wikipedia article on this project, which is being
expanded at this moment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khilkhilat

You may help
1) Image upload: The ambulance is pink in color (
https://civilhospitalahd.gujarat.gov.in/writereaddata/images/ambulance-khilkhilat-scheme.jpg),
however we do not seem to have a free photograph on Wikimedia Commons. An
image in the infobox will definitely improve the article. If anyone from
Gujarat, or any other state, has a free photograph of Khilkhilat, please
upload it on Wikimedia Commons and add in the article.
2) If you know Gujarati, can you tell which is the correct spelling
ખિલખિલાટ or ખીલકીલાત? The ambulance and the posters/news articles use both
the spellings at different places? (I am co-mailing Gujarati mailing list)
3) The article has scope of improvement/expansion, including factual
accuracy check. You may help to expand/improve or do an accuracy check
(please add reliable references while adding information). If properly
expanded we can try taking the article to DYK under the 5X expansion
category.

Thanks,

ইতি,
টিটো দত্ত