Dear Wikimedians,

Hope you are well! As you already know that CIS-A2K started a series of
mini edit-a-thons in 2020. This year, we had conducted Mahatma Gandhi 2021
edit-a-thon so far.

Now, we are going to be conducting a Festive Season 2021 edit-a-thon which
will be its second iteration.

During this event, we encourage you to create, develop, update or edit
data, upload files on Wikimedia Commons or Wikipedia articles etc.

This event will take place on 11 and 12 December 2021.

Be ready to participate and develop content on your local wikimedia
projects.

For more information, you can visit the event page :

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Festive_Season_2021_edit-a-thon

Thank you,

Nitesh Gill