---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nivas Ramisetty <nivas10...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022, 2:46 pm
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Sub: [WikiConference India 2023] LIVE NOW!
Program and Scholarships applications for WCI 2023
To: <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear Wikimedians,

We hope you are as excited as we are about The WikiConference India, 2023.
The theme for this iteration of WikiConference India is Strengthening the
bonds. We believe this conference will open opportunities for community
members in the South Asian region to reconnect, share their ideas or
experiences with each other, and collaborate for the development of their
communities. The WCI Core Organizing Team is thrilled to announce the
opening of the Applications for the Scholarships and Program submissions
are live now! Please find them on the Conference Meta page. The link to the
conference Meta page can be found here[1]. The applications will be open
from 11 November 2022, 00:00 IST, and the last date to submit is 27
November 2022, 23:59 IST.

For regular updates, please watch the conference meta page or keep a watch
on the mailing list, with emails having the tag [WikiConference India 2023]
or [WCI 2023].

Let us know if you have any queries or concerns!

Best,

WCI 2023 Core organizing team.

Links:
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2023