have submitted their applications, we thank you for your interest and will
be in touch soon with the next steps. For those who are interested please
hurry up and express your interest before the deadline.

Submissions after 14 December 2022, 11:59 pm (tonight) will no longer be
considered for review.

We are also happy to announce that our second Open Community call is
scheduled for 18 December 2022, for all questions and clarifications
related to the conference. Please add the following to your respective
calendars and we look forward to seeing you on the call.

[WCI 2023] 2nd Open Community Call

Date: 18 December 2022

Time: 1900-2000 [7 pm to 8 pm] (IST)

Google Link: https://meet.google.com/wpm-ofpx-vei

We have created a Telegram group for regular updates and discussions. Link
to telegram group: https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl

For any questions and support, you can reach out to us on the telegram
group or email us at cont...@wikiconferenceindia.org or leave a message on
the conference talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WikiConference_India_2023>.

Regards,