[WCI 2023] Open Community Call

Date: 15 January 2023

Time: 1800 - 1900  [6 pm to 7 pm] (IST)

Google Link: https://meet.google.com/rtq-fhbz-ywf

Furthermore, we have a telegram group for the community members who are
interested to be a part of WikiConference India 2023. Please feel free to
share any thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions. Link to join the
telegram group: https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl

Alternatively, you can also leave us a message on the Conference talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WikiConference_India_2023>.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Thank you!

On Behalf of,

WCI 2023 Organizing team.