---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nitesh Gill <gillte...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023, 5:06 pm
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] International Mother Language day 2023 Datathon
To: Wikimedia India Community list <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello all,

Hope you are doing well. CIS-A2K is going to organise International Mother
language day 2023 data thon on the occasion of and to celebrate
International Mother language Day. The datathon will be from 21st February
to 28 February 2023. During the week, we will contribute to Wikidata to add
labels, descriptions, Aliases, items or properties and references to the
statements.

Here is the event page and it’s still under construction. You can go
through the page, add yourself and become a part of the event.

<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/Events/International_Mother_Language_Day_2023_Datathon>

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/Events/International_Mother_Language_Day_2023_Datathon

During the datathon, we will finalise a day and organise a two-hour online
session with a Wikidata expert to learn advanced tactics.

We will keep you updated.

Regards,

Nitesh

(CIS-A2K)