Dear all,

I hope everything is going well. The International Mother Language Day 2023
Datathon is going well. Thanks to all who are supporting or participating
in the event. Here is the Wikidata event page link
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/Events/International_Mother_Language_Day_2023_Datathon

You can track the activity here
https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/International_Mother_Language_Day/International_Mother_Language_Day_2023_Datathon

As we announced earlier, there will be an online training session during
the event. We have blocked the slot for the training session on *Sunday
from 4:00 to 5:30 pm*. We request you join the session and learn more about
Wikidata. Here is the link to join the session:

*WD International Mother Language Day 2023 Datathon Training Session
 Sunday, February 26 · 4:00 – 5:30 pmGoogle Meet joining info*
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/gnc-kuih-cfx

You can also find the call link on the event page. We are expecting to meet
you during the session. :)

Regards,
Nitesh
(CIS-A2K)