Hello all,

I hope you are doing well. We are glad to announce that CIS-A2K has started
the Mula Mutha Nadi Darshan campaign cum contest on 15 May and will run
till 30 June, which is the second iteration of Pune Nadi Darshan 2023. The
contest is to document the Mula & Mutha rivers and their tributaries in the
Pune district on Wikimedia Commons in the form of images and videos. There
are other partner organisations Jeevitnadi, Ecological Society, Samuchit
Enviro Tech, Nisarg Sevak and National Society, come together (with
CIS-A2K) to organise this event to focus on specific water bodies the Mula
& Mutha rivers and their tributaries.

If anyone wants to participate, please sign-up below at the provided link
and upload the media related to Mula & Mutha rivers.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Mula_Mutha_Nadi_Darshan_2023

Regards,

Nitesh CIS-A2K