Dear Wikimedians,

We are excited to announce the launch of the A2K Monthly Engagement Call, a
series of interactive sessions aimed at fostering collaborative learning
within the Wikimedia community. The first call in this series, organized
and hosted by CIS-A2K, will take place on June 3, 2023, from 6:00 PM to
7:00 PM (IST).

The motive behind starting the series of interactive sessions is to bring
the community together to discuss and interact about important topics. You
can find more information about these calls on the following page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/India_Community_Monthly_Engagement_Calls

The first Monthly Engagement call will start with Let’s Connect which is an
initiative to create an open and safe learning space for all Wikimedians to
share and learn different skills with other peers and to add value and
contribute collectively to the community. For more information please see
here <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Knowledge_Sharing/Connect>.

Please join us in the call to learn, share and discuss with us.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/India_Community_Monthly_Engagement_Calls/June_3,_2023_Call

On June 5, 2023, as we celebrate Environment Day, A2K is planning to engage
communities and community members in discussions about potential activities
for June. These activities will involve capturing images of the
environment, uploading them to Wikimedia Commons, and adding existing
photos to articles on Wikipedia. We would love to invite Wikimedians and
interested stakeholders to collaborate and join us in planning this
activity on Sunday, May 28, 2023, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.

Preparatory Call for June Month Activity

Sunday, May 28 · 11:00 am – 12:00 pm

Time zone: Asia/Kolkata

Google Meet joining info

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/rsy-nhsk-upp