Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well. We are glad to introduce "WikiConverse
India," a new initiative that A2K is working on to improve collaboration
among communities in India. WikiConverse India aims to initiate and foster
dialogue within the Indian language Wikimedia community on various topics
that are important for the growth of the Wikimedia movement. Currently, we
are conducting regular calls as part of this initiative.

For the month of June, this call will be scheduled on June 24th, 2023, from
6:00 PM to 7:30 PM IST. A2K will invite Indian participants from recent
international conferences, namely the Wikimedia Hackathon and EduWiki
Conference, to share their important takeaways specifically relevant to
India.

To join the WikiConverse India Call, you can find the call details below:
*WikiConverse India Call, June 24th, 2023*
Saturday, *June 24* · 6:00 – 7:30pm
Time zone: Asia/Kolkata
*Video call link*: https://meet.google.com/qcm-rrac-qzk

We are happy to address any questions you may have.

Regards,

Nitesh (CIS-A2K)