Dear All,

We hope this email finds you well. You might already know that CIS-A2K is
conducting Indic Community Monthly Engagement Calls to boost collaboration
among Indic-language Wikimedia communities and provide a platform for
Indic-language Wikimedians to connect with individuals involved in various
initiatives.

The purpose of these calls is to bring the community together to discuss
and interact about important topics. We believe that by connecting
individuals from diverse backgrounds and projects, we can identify projects
that are relevant to other communities and leverage online platforms for
engagement.

Our first call was held on June 3, 2023, with the Let's Connect group. The
second call under this initiative is on July 14, 2023, we would like to
invite you to join us for our upcoming call about the Leadership
Development Working Group.

The Leadership Development Working Group has been actively working for over
a year and has updated its documentation on Meta. The group has also
gathered feedback from the broader community. This call will help promote
awareness and facilitate learning about the Leadership Development Plan
developed by the working group.

Details of the Indic Community Monthly Engagement Call:

The meta Page Link is here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Indic_Community_Monthly_Engagement_Calls/July_14,_2023_Call>