Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out to inform you about
"WikiConverse India," an initiative that A2K is actively working on to
enhance collaboration among communities in India. The primary goal of
WikiConverse India is to initiate and promote dialogue within the Indian
language Wikimedia community, focusing on various essential topics for the
growth of the Wikimedia movement. As part of this initiative, we are
currently conducting regular calls.

For July, our call is scheduled for July 28th, 2023 (tomorrow), from 6:00
PM to 7:30 PM IST. This edition of WikiConverse India will feature an
Interaction with some Wikimedia Foundation staff from India, organized by
A2K. The event aims to facilitate an interactive session with some of the
WMF staff members from India, with special attention towards their work and
exploring potential areas for collaboration with Indian Wikimedia community
members.

You can find the details below to join the WikiConverse India Call:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/WikiConverse_India_Calls/An_interactive_session_with_some_Wikimedia_Foundation_staff_from_India.

You can find the Zoom link on the respective Meta page. You can sign up on
the event page if you would wish to get a reminder to your talk page.
Please note that prior sign-ups are not mandatory for joining the call. If
you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate
to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Nitesh (CIS-A2K)