Greetings to all,

Hope you are doing well. This is a final reminder to fill the Train the
Trainer scholarship form. Those who have not yet participated in TTT and
are solely from India, are welcome to submit the form until tonight, 11:59
PM.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRqLnCvFLehPI7QQMITtzd5WLqY1k3e9t1cQbCGNR99Ivl-w/viewform?fbzx=-6388825448670167083

Kindly note that the scholarship form deadline is going to end within a few
hour, and we cannot consider any appeals for scholarships or involvement to
TTT beyond this point. We kindly urge you to fill the form at your earliest
convenience.

Regards,
Nitesh (CIS-A2K)