grantees, and Regional Fund Committee members. Here are the details:

Date: September 8th

Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM IST

Language: English

Facilitation: Jessica Stephenson (WMF - Let’s Connect), Pavan Santhosh
(CIS-A2K), Chinmayee Mishra (Let’s Connect working group)

Duration: 1.5 hours

Zoom Link: We will share the Zoom link by the 6th of August on the mailing
list and event page.

Event page: Indic Community Monthly Engagement Calls/September 8, 2023 Call
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Indic_Community_Monthly_Engagement_Calls/September_8,_2023_Call>

What is this Learning Clinic for?

This clinic aims to collectively reflect on the work happening in South
Asia using data from grantees' reporting in 2022. We will focus on one or
two topics for discussion, drawing practical recommendations for future
work in the region, especially within the next round of grant proposals
starting in September 2023. This will include elements that grantees can
incorporate into their organizational and programmatic work, as well as
ways CIS and/or the Wikimedia Foundation can offer support.

What Do I Need to Prepare?

To make our session productive, please prepare the following:

   -

   Read this Learning document: Analysis based on grantee reporting in
   South Asia

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Va1NT6O3OBZhh1XVepXV5einFsv-Biqmx0Zw_yKNrKM/edit?usp=sharing>

   -

   Be ready to engage in a collective understanding of key work happening
   in the region, which can inform future grant proposals and regional
   discussions.
   -

   Help draw practical recommendations that can be considered in the next
   round of funding proposals and for ongoing work in the region.

If you have any questions or need further information, please do not
hesitate to contact nit...@cis-india.org.

Regards,

Nitesh Gill,

Program Officer,