Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to inform you about the Image
Description Month in India campaign, which began today. If you're
interested in contributing or participating in this initiative, please sign
up on the dedicated page.

You can find all the details on the Meta page here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Image_Description_Month_in_India
<https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Image_Description_Month_in_India>

If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to reach out at
nit...@cis-india.org.

Regards,

Nitesh (CIS-A2K)