[WCI 2023] Open Community Call

Date: 29 October 2023

Time: 1800-1900 [6 pm to 7 pm] (IST)

Google Link: https://meet.google.com/ubk-ugun-qzu

Please join the General Chat telegram group <https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl>
to share your ideas, thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions.
Alternatively, you can also leave us a message on the talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WikiConference_India_2023/Open_Community_Call>
.

Look forward to connecting with you all!

Thank you!

Warm regards,

WCI 2023 Team

Hey! If you are interested in joining one of these calls, click on this public
link
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/2?cid=Y182ZWY5ZGQwODA4OWI2ZTdiNGRkNmQzODkwYTFkMmQzNzhkZDRkYzkwNGVhY2M5NjMzNWNhMWE4YTRmZjRiNTE1QGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20>
and add the “Open Community Call” to get meeting invitations directly to
your calendar. If you are interested in moderating one of these calls, you
can sign up under the Moderator Sign-up
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2023/Open_Community_Call#Moderator_Sign-up>
section.