Congratulations, Odia Wikimedians, for an extraordinarily productive weekend.

You all should all be really proud of:

a) The sheer level of activity over 3 days: 3 outreach sessions and 1 meet-up
is awe-inspiring!
b) The fact that even relatively new folks in the community are standing up and
taking initiatives, such as MKar conducting (what I think) is his first
outreach session!  MKar, loved reading your mail about how you explained to
folks that only the most interested need remain in the outreach session after
the initial introductory bit
(http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2012-April/007897.html).
  It came from the heart, and it was a delight to read!
c) Looking at all aspects of the various activities - from planning out the
venues to getting a beautiful Odia version of the prezi presentation for your
outreach sessions
(http://prezi.com/ljk3w0m44w6x/copy-of-introduction-to-wikipedia/)  to talking
in detail about the next steps
d) Showing wonderful initiative like approaching work colleagues for an
outreach session at work.  We should try that in other places too.
e) Working collaboratively as a community on all the various activities - which
you have done so magnificently across this weekend!  You are a warm, friendly
community - and that comes from each of you as individuals!
f) Having a constructive meetup which was focussed on specific issues and from
emerged clear plans and way forward!  I am sure this will encourage more
meetups and more attendance in these meetups!
g) The press coverage that has been shared on this link is great, but I also
have been seeing the social media that you are using (facebook, etc.) which is
also going to be very useful for a language that has a decent level of activity
on the Internet.
h) The medical outreach will give you great benefits for you Medicine Project.
I know there are exams for the students right now, but let's approach them
after that and see how they can join your community and projects.
i) You've put in huge physical effort and time - and I know some guys have
travelled for hours to get to the various places!

All the very best for everything going forward.  Also, as always, please reach
out if you need any help from India Program.  Do reach out to Subha or Shiju
for anything.

Warmest Regards,

hisham