ThomasV, 03/09/2009 11:48:
> Federico Leva (Nemo) a écrit :
>> The strategic planning seems to have only few proposals for Wikisource:
>> http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Proposals_for_Wikisource . I
>> think that Wikisource deserves more, so give a look aat the exissting
>> proposals, comment them, fix them, add more!
>>

> I have read your "make wikisource scalable" proposal.
> There is one point that is commonly missed about the
> function of Extension:Proofreadpage.
>
> People often think about it as a tool for transcribing
> text, similar to the tool they use at Gutenberg. Well,
> that is how it looks like, and that's technically true.
>
> However that is just just one side of the story.

[...]

I'm not a Wikisourceror, but I did actually know this. :-)
I hope there are no major errors, however I encourage you to modify,
expand or whatever my proposal, e.g. to make clear what's the purpose of
the extension (which I didn't want to misrepresent; perhaps somebody who
doesn't know what it is may be confused, you're right) and to clarify
the technical differences from Distributed Proofreadeaders tools.
Thank you,

Nemo