> 2011/2/20 Seb35 <seb35wikipe...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Andrea,
>>
>> PS: I had another idea in a slightly different application field (roughtly
>> speaking automated validation of texts) but close of this one, I write an
>> email next week about that (already some notes in
>> <http://wikisource.org/wiki/User:Seb35/Reverse_OCR>).
>>
> I'll take a look with great interest.

I took a look at that mainly interesting page and I added some preliminary
comments. The field is a large, and promising one! Perhaps a specific,
dedicated space is needed to share ideas and scripts! Some user is working
about here and there, but perhaps a meeting point is needed.

PS: in our it.wiki talks, we call "Wikisource djvu" the same idea that you
call "Reverse_OCR". :-)

Alex brollo