Splitting every book into two different items, *work* and *edition*, and
using nsWork into wikisource projects to point the* work*, the issue is
politely solved: any Work page into any wikisource could be interlinked by
wikidata, since all point to the same "abstract" work wikidata item.

On the contrary, *edition* pages can be interlinked by wikidata only when
they are related to the same edition wikidata item, as happens i.e. in
multilingual books, sharing the *same djvu file* into different projects.

Alex