> Nicolas VIGNERON, 21/02/2016 21:39:
>
>> Maybe there is other alternatives but no one has pointed even the
>> beginning of an option.
>>

> It would be easier to point options if we had answers to the basic
> question "for which languages exactly do we need another OCR?".
>
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikisource-l/2016-February/002712.html
>
> If people on this list are unable/unwilling to answer, can someone suggest
> where else/how to get/build an answer?

It seems to me that the answer have been already given :
Ideally all the wikisources need an OCR and in particular the indic
language have no free OCR (AFAIK) ; Bodhisattwa pointed to
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/List_of_Indian_language_wiki_projects last
december on the community wishlist and you give the other half of the
answer yesterday.

Meanwhile, I agree with your very last part : we should put this somewhere
public (on oldwikisource ? on meta ?) to have a broader view and gather
more insight on the subject (not only indic).

Cdlt, ~nicolas